Exhibitors will have the opportunity to join the 2022 Iowa Technology & Geospatial (ITAG) Conference on Wednesday, June 15 and Thursday, June 16, at the West Des Moines Sheraton, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Conference registration will be marketed to a broad audience in state and local government, education, and private business. The conference will include 5 tracks with topics on a wide variety of IT, GIS, Security, and Management topics; presented in a variety of formats including presentations, short workshops, and discussion sessions.
Twenty (20) exhibitor booths will be available via on-line registration (opening this spring). Booth location is “first come/first serve”, so register early for the best selection. The booth registration fee is $1,500 which includes the following benefits:
- All conference meals, breaks, and entertainment are included for three (3) exhibitor attendees
- Slide show with company logo/contact information during large group activities
- All meals, breaks, and conference-wide events are held in the exhibitor ballroom
- Electricity and WiFi included in registration
- Email list of all attendees
Exhibitor setup is schedule for Tuesday evening after 4 p.m. or Wednesday morning from 7 a.m. – 10 a.m., with the conference program starting at 10 a.m. Exhibitor tear down will be after the Thursday afternoon break Exhibitor break (typically around 4 p.m.)
Approximate Exhibitor hours:
Wednesday, June 15: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 16: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For those wishing to participate, there will be a vendor drawing for our attendees at the last break on Thursday, June 16.